Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hot enough to stall progress

I will fully admit to being lazy at some things in life, but physical labor is not one of them. When it is hot enough for me to sit around inside and lay around it is pretty darn hot. I have not made the progress that I wished to make this summer, but I really do think that things will start to come together soon.

I have pulled the front end completely apart, cleaned out all of the old grease, dirt, and clay and am now in the process of putting it back together. I hope to repack the grease this week and start work on the rear end by Friday. I have also blasted the wheels and primed them, but unfortunately those pictures are on another camera. I will update the blog to better demonstrate my progress soon.

Enjoy the photos!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment