Wednesday, June 15, 2011

That felt good!

Just to prove that I do put a lot of time into mending this Jeep (not just weekends) I submit to you my last night's efforts. There is not great story to tell in this installment, just that as the light was fading and I could work outdoors no longer I spied the old tailgate looking quite unloved. This inspired me to rescue it from the pale refuse (read white trash) heap of that small corner of my backyard that has become my personal hell. I grabbed the donor tailgate and told him that he has soldered on well, but his time had come and that it was time to breath life into his fellow tail gate.

Sorry about that. I had to fill the space with something other than pictures.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment